kombat96
8 years ago
Noops trying to ****** measure again.





LetsRock
8 years ago
FOGS really love when you clip the ends of crappy smokes before you send them.

](*,)
Phil222
8 years ago
[ram27bat] What's going on in here?!?
gummy jones
8 years ago

FOGS really love when you clip the ends of crappy smokes before you send them.

](*,)

LetsRock wrote:



how do you clip the plastic tip without cracking it?
your response is appreciated
I'm trying to get this package out asap
Mandobro
8 years ago

how do you clip the plastic tip without cracking it?
your response is appreciated
I'm trying to get this package out asap

gummy jones wrote:


Specialty tool- Bris-o-matic. Works like a mayster
corey sellers
8 years ago
I would use my knifes but there dull right now
gummy jones
8 years ago
I have a sharpening stone in the garage somewhere. Give me a decade and maybe I'll find it.
Ewok126
8 years ago

Specialty tool- Bris-o-matic. Works like a mayster

Mandobro wrote:



Is that not the cutter that the Row of Digits guy has that cuts the ends of his glass tubos and also to cut both ends off the cello so his stogies will age overnight in his humidor?
NWStogie
8 years ago
I appreciate the call to arms, Charles. Noobs that stick around and don’t piss in the pool (much) can benefit from the vets, both in education and their generosity. Although I’m am not an obsessive poster, I spin through the forums on a daily basis and comment/contribute occasionally. I feel a tremendous amount of gratitude for the vets. When given the opportunity, I’ve done my best to be generous in return. I’ve focused my generosity on some vets over my time here. But I also feel like it is important for the not-so-noobs to take some of the burden off the vets and also focus on the noobs coming in behind us. Something about your post feels out-of-sorts to me. I try to focus my generosity with gratitude for the BOTL culture. Sure, there is a bit of salty banter that goes back and forth, but it’s the culture that keeps me coming back. This post feels more like d1ck-swinging. Are you getting where I’m coming from? If you really want to pound a vet, I’d be happy to help if you put your d1ck away, first.
Just Relax
8 years ago
Been trying to figure this out and how to respond. My response is I second exactly what Matt said.
Hank_The_Tank
8 years ago

I appreciate the call to arms, Charles. Noobs that stick around and don’t piss in the pool (much) can benefit from the vets, both in education and their generosity. Although I’m am not an obsessive poster, I spin through the forums on a daily basis and comment/contribute occasionally. I feel a tremendous amount of gratitude for the vets. When given the opportunity, I’ve done my best to be generous in return. I’ve focused my generosity on some vets over my time here. But I also feel like it is important for the not-so-noobs to take some of the burden off the vets and also focus on the noobs coming in behind us. Something about your post feels out-of-sorts to me. I try to focus my generosity with gratitude for the BOTL culture. Sure, there is a bit of salty banter that goes back and forth, but it’s the culture that keeps me coming back. This post feels more like d1ck-swinging. Are you getting where I’m coming from? If you really want to pound a vet, I’d be happy to help if you put your d1ck away, first.

NWStogie wrote:



Sorry, no d1ck swinging at all, I was completely just trying to be funny and make it interesting. Just friendly banter. Like you said, this is all about thanking the VETS for all of their help and generosity. I have been smacked by a couple VETS and just want to give back a bit.
Phil222
8 years ago
It didn't come off as swinging to me at all. I took it as him trying to bring some excitement to a board in which nothing much is currently going on. Why would he want to d!ck measure anyways? I heard one of these guys is a tripod.
RMAN4443
8 years ago

I appreciate the call to arms, Charles. Noobs that stick around and don’t piss in the pool (much) can benefit from the vets, both in education and their generosity. Although I’m am not an obsessive poster, I spin through the forums on a daily basis and comment/contribute occasionally. I feel a tremendous amount of gratitude for the vets. When given the opportunity, I’ve done my best to be generous in return. I’ve focused my generosity on some vets over my time here. But I also feel like it is important for the not-so-noobs to take some of the burden off the vets and also focus on the noobs coming in behind us. Something about your post feels out-of-sorts to me. I try to focus my generosity with gratitude for the BOTL culture. Sure, there is a bit of salty banter that goes back and forth, but it’s the culture that keeps me coming back. This post feels more like d1ck-swinging. Are you getting where I’m coming from? If you really want to pound a vet, I’d be happy to help if you put your d1ck away, first.

NWStogie wrote:




+2 .........

I also don't get the shipping arrangements........you want everyone to pay shipping to ship to you(Hank), and then your gonna repackage and pay to ship to another destination???.......seems like a lot of unnecessary shipping time and money to me, but what do I know? 🤔
Hank_The_Tank
8 years ago

+2 .........

I also don't get the shipping arrangements........you want everyone to pay shipping to ship to you(Hank), and then your gonna repackage and pay to ship to another destination???.......seems like a lot of unnecessary shipping time and money to me, but what do I know? :-k

RMAN4443 wrote:



That was confidential information......
Hank_The_Tank
8 years ago

+2 .........

I also don't get the shipping arrangements........you want everyone to pay shipping to ship to you(Hank), and then your gonna repackage and pay to ship to another destination???.......seems like a lot of unnecessary shipping time and money to me, but what do I know? :-k

RMAN4443 wrote:




I just sent you some directives about this.

If the shipping arrangements are keeping anyone else from joining, shoot me a PM and I will explain and offer alternatives.
LetsRock
8 years ago
As a former chit stirrer myself back in the day, I am enjoying the show here.
gummy jones
8 years ago
Hamk the optics are bad. It seems like the mooch of all mooches. That is why you are getting push back.

We all send you great cigars so YOU can send them out in hopes of getting bombed in return? Why in the world would I donate 50 to 100 dollars to that cause?

This is real money we are talking about here. People make sacrifices to send these bombs. To exploit it for your own gain is despicable.

If that is not your real goal, or that there is no part of you with that goal then quickly speak up (although I'm not sure many will believe you).

Hank_The_Tank
8 years ago

Hamk the optics are bad. It seems like the mooch of all mooches. That is why you are getting push back.

We all send you great cigars so YOU can send them out in hopes of getting bombed in return? Why in the world would I donate 50 to 100 dollars to that cause?

This is real money we are talking about here. People make sacrifices to send these bombs. To exploit it for your own gain is despicable.

If that is not your real goal, or that there is no part of you with that goal then quickly speak up (although I'm not sure many will believe you).

gummy jones wrote:



Since, there is some pushback in that regard, I am going to list the names of all who participated and put it in the box. The note to the FOG/VET will specifically say to not retaliate. If I get hit back and nobody else does, I will send some to each of the participants. I'm not in this for personal gain at all

Also, if people want to send their own mini-missiles, they are welcome to do so (I will provide the target once locked).

My whole thought behind it is that I want to make sure at least a single FOG/VET gets hit hard with some quality ammo. If I get enough quality and quantity, I was going to split it among multiple targets.
Hank_The_Tank
8 years ago
Eh, just to make everyone happy, I will send updated directives to everyone to just send their own missiles and we will just do a single target. This isn't about me, but rather the noobs spanking/thanking our VETS/FOGS.
RMAN4443
8 years ago

Hamk the optics are bad. It seems like the mooch of all mooches. That is why you are getting push back.

We all send you great cigars so YOU can send them out in hopes of getting bombed in return? Why in the world would I donate 50 to 100 dollars to that cause?

This is real money we are talking about here. People make sacrifices to send these bombs. To exploit it for your own gain is despicable.

If that is not your real goal, or that there is no part of you with that goal then quickly speak up (although I'm not sure many will believe you).

gummy jones wrote:



+1...........I distinctly remember your "generosity" back in July for the OpFTH drive!!!!

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/654687/What-should-HanktheTank-Do- 

.
Users browsing this topic