Phil222
8 years ago
Just one more example of why Brady & Co. are the best to ever do it. Best of luck to them.
frankj1
8 years ago

Just another day at work in Foxborough.

Woo hoo Pats!

fiddler898 wrote:


yawn...

so, the truth is that for a little over 3 quarters the Pats did not deserve the win. Jacksonville took it to them, out executed them, out hit them, even out coached them.

but it's hard to learn how to close out the big ones. When it mattered most, the Pats' D said that's enough, and Brady was Brady in the fourth. Amendola is N.E.'s Ginobli!.

frankj1
8 years ago
just heard from RMANN, losing his mind in the madness of Foxboro right now.

hey tail, did you go to the game?
SteveS
8 years ago

was it just me, or did it seem like the announcers were pulling for the Pats?

delta1 wrote:



from here, I'd say it was just you ...
delta1
8 years ago
MACS
8 years ago
Nobody can deny the greatness of Tom Brady. EIGHT Super Bowls.

And the Eagles look as if they're a tad pissed off at being 3 point dogs at home... 17 point lead to start the second half.
ZRX1200
8 years ago
**** that cheater. He might screw goats......that's it
gummy jones
8 years ago
Eagles look way more dynamic than I expected
DrafterX
8 years ago
Vikings had an impressive first drive... Unfortunately for them that's all they had... 😟
chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago
Looks like a holiday in Philly tomorrow🇨🇮
frankj1
8 years ago
I got the match up I wanted.

Congrats, Jespear.
MACS
8 years ago

I got the match up I wanted.

Congrats, Jespear.

frankj1 wrote:



Rematch of Super Bowl 39 in 2005. I'd never bet against Bill and Tommy... but Tommy is 40 and these Eagles have been counted out since Wentz went down and they're shutting everyone up.

I don't want to call this.
DrMaddVibe
8 years ago

Rematch of Super Bowl 39 in 2005. I'd never bet against Bill and Tommy... but Tommy is 40 and these Eagles have been counted out since Wentz went down and they're shutting everyone up.

I don't want to call this.

MACS wrote:




FLY EAGLES FLY...ONTO VICTORY!!!!
Speyside
8 years ago
BAM!!!!! The Vikings just took one heck of a beat down. Should be a good super bowl.
frankj1
8 years ago
there will be more viewers than Vikes/Jags, that's for sure!
Speyside
8 years ago
Frank, is there any rivalry between Boston and Philadelphia? In thinking there is because of hockey and basketball, but am not sure.
ZRX1200
8 years ago
Man I'd hate to be a Philly cop tonight
frankj1
8 years ago

Frank, is there any rivalry between Boston and Philadelphia? In thinking there is because of hockey and basketball, but am not sure.

Speyside wrote:


no natural rivalry in football, other than the Pats beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl once before.
But things will get ugly in the next two weeks!
frankj1
8 years ago

Man I'd hate to be a Philly cop tonight

ZRX1200 wrote:


any night, actually.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago
The New England game was fun to watch, but I was expecting a closer game in Philly.
Users browsing this topic