Speyside
8 years ago
I'll stick to wine. Your are a fine troll. Let others whine. Is trolling a natural gift or did you have to work on it. It does seem sometimes you are just obnoxious.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago

I'll stick to wine. Your are a fine troll. Let others whine. Is trolling a natural gift or did you have to work on it. It does seem sometimes you are just obnoxious.

Speyside wrote:



Are you seriously trying to debate a known troll about trolling?

First you should fix your sentence (at least I think that it's supposed to be a sentence) "Your are a fine troll." as that statement is very poorly written and is not suitable for such a conversation.

Speyside
8 years ago
Bah, spell check. No, I'm laughing with you. Though it seems you don't see the humor in poorly trolling a troll. It is rather self deprecating by nature.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago
On the contrary, I see humor in pretty much everything.
Users browsing this topic