teedubbya
8 years ago
They are really playing well right now. Check em out on nugs.
cacman
Mr. Jones
8 years ago
TW ...watch your butt hole...

John Mayer is lurking in "the Bush's" and gots' all excited when you complimented him...you made it move...now he wants your sphincter....

The new stuff...it's better than the old stuff...
Pete Townsend
teedubbya
8 years ago
Went on a whim to the Saturday show last weekend. Best concert I’ve seen in a couple decades. Wow.
DrafterX
8 years ago
Did you trip..?? 😕
teedubbya
8 years ago
Downloaded the entire show from YouTube and watched it last night. What a great show.

Drafter no. I was very careful and wore sensible shoes.

I heard a band called dumpstaphunk while hanging in the parking lot. Been listening to them ever since. I wish you would has me addicted.
opelmanta1900
8 years ago

Downloaded the entire show from YouTube and watched it last night. What a great show.

Drafter no. I was very careful and wore sensible shoes.

I heard a band called dumpstaphunk while hanging in the parking lot. Been listening to them ever since. I wish you would has me addicted.

teedubbya wrote:


Very smart... you can never be too careful when you're high af on acid...
teedubbya
8 years ago
I have never seen so much weed in my life as I did at that show. I’ve been to quite a few shows but this was unreal. There was a giant cloud of smoke over the stadium. In the video at times you can see it wafting on to the stage.

We had a code in the day for asking each other if we wanted to get baked. It was either time for a safety meeting or time to take our shoes off.
MACS
8 years ago
I never understood the fascination with that band.

Just not a fan of their stuff.
RMAN4443
8 years ago

I have never seen so much weed in my life as I did at that show. I’ve been to quite a few shows but this was unreal. There was a giant cloud of smoke over the stadium. In the video at times you can see it wafting on to the stage.

We had a code in the day for asking each other if we wanted to get baked. It was either time for a safety meeting or time to take our shoes off.

teedubbya wrote:



We had a code too, it was "Hey, you gonna light that up or what????" 😰
frankj1
8 years ago

We had a code too, it was "Hey, you gonna light that up or what????" 😰

RMAN4443 wrote:


and it worked.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago

I never understood the fascination with that band.

Just not a fan of their stuff.

MACS wrote:



I think it's just an excuse to get all f'd up with your buddies from the 60s and 70s.

Modern day code... "yo, fire that sh*t up".
teedubbya
8 years ago
Extreme talent throughout the band. Not to many other bands compare in that regard.

chazbo
8 years ago
Bob Weir and the Wolf Brothers are coming to Missoula in October. Tried to get tickets but the are selling for $350ea. WTF
frankj1
8 years ago
^^^
I blame gov't weed.
RMAN4443
8 years ago

^^^
I blame gov't weed.

frankj1 wrote:


The Welfare weed? That almost sounds better than the welfare cheese...almost...8-[
frankj1
8 years ago

The Welfare weed? That almost sounds better than the welfare cheese...almost...8-[

RMAN4443 wrote:


nah, the cheese was free.
The weed, not so much.
Users browsing this topic