frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago

Huh... a man of a certain age?

I'm 49. Turned 49 yesterday. That's a certain age.

Be loud and proud, Frankie. Until your tripod no longer works as a kickstand... you got nuthin' to be ashamed of.

MACS wrote:


Happy Birthday!
65 here, kickstand is strong.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago

Doing well thank you. Growing, smiling, and laughing like crazy. 7 months old now but she still has some catching up to do being a premie and all.

edin508 wrote:


might have to visit her...
Thunder.Gerbil
7 years ago


I know t-gerbs will be disappointed, but no latke is great enough to risk electrocution.

frankj1 wrote:


Every year, you promise...
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago

Every year, you promise...

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


I thought you had forsaken me...
this whole thread was a charade to draw you out so I could say Chappy Chanukkah.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago
sour cream or applesauce?
Thunder.Gerbil
7 years ago

sour cream or applesauce?

frankj1 wrote:


Bacon schmaltz
MACS
7 years ago

Bacon schmaltz

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



That's mah mutha fuukka.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago

Bacon schmaltz

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


a shanda for the neighbors!
HA!
MACS
7 years ago
Signed... the serpent.
Palama
7 years ago
Frankie, Happy Belated Festival of Lights!
Thunder.Gerbil
7 years ago

a shanda for the neighbors!
HA!

frankj1 wrote:




You have to admit, an open face BLT on a latke would be pretty wonderful. Fresh garlic aioli, a sprinkle of arugula, some thick cut bacon and a slice of heirloom brandywine tomato. Top it with a cornishon for presentation.
rfenst
7 years ago

sour cream or applesauce?

frankj1 wrote:



Sour cream, for sure.
opelmanta1900
7 years ago

You have to admit, an open face BLT on a latke would be pretty wonderful. Fresh garlic aioli, a sprinkle of arugula, some thick cut bacon and a slice of heirloom brandywine tomato. Top it with a cornishon for presentation.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


I was with you until the Cornish hen topping...
Thunder.Gerbil
7 years ago

I was with you until the Cornish hen topping...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



Oh, the latkeducken?

Damn goyim.
RMAN4443
7 years ago
Happy Cha-Noo-Kah to you and yours Frank
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago

You have to admit, an open face BLT on a latke would be pretty wonderful. Fresh garlic aioli, a sprinkle of arugula, some thick cut bacon and a slice of heirloom brandywine tomato. Top it with a cornishon for presentation.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


it does sound pretty good.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago
is this the new 8 day?
Buckwheat
7 years ago

Huh... a man of a certain age?

I'm 49. Turned 49 yesterday. That's a certain age.

Be loud and proud, Frankie. Until your tripod no longer works as a kickstand... you got nuthin' to be ashamed of.

MACS wrote:



I thought your B-day was the 6th. Any who; Happy Birthday ya fargin sneaky bastage. 🍺

Baruch atah Adonai, Eloheinu Melech ha’olam, asher kid’shanu b’mitzvotav v’tsivanu l’hadlik ner shel Hanukkah.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago

I thought your B-day was the 6th. Any who; Happy Birthday ya fargin sneaky bastage. 🍺

Baruch atah Adonai, Eloheinu Melech ha’olam, asher kid’shanu b’mitzvotav v’tsivanu l’hadlik ner shel Hanukkah.

Buckwheat wrote:


just said that prayer about an hour ago as I kindled the candles.
Thunder.Gerbil
7 years ago

it does sound pretty good.

frankj1 wrote:



Then it's settled. This will be the new way they are served. Now, I will like them.
Users browsing this topic