opelmanta1900
7 years ago
That black guy said "Jamba juice" a lot...
mikey1597
7 years ago
half-time show sucks,,, BAD
8trackdisco
7 years ago
Blandest SB I can recall.

There is more action in senior citizen coma porn.
Whistlebritches
7 years ago

This game is

B
O
R
I
N
G

As

Fuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuck...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

Mr. Jones wrote:



Boring my azz........would you prefer to see the 43-8 annihilation of the Bronco's in SB ???

This is one helluva game.Second half the Patriots will open this fuqqer up

I love me some defense
Whistlebritches
7 years ago

Blandest SB I can recall.

There is more action in senior citizen coma porn.

8trackdisco wrote:



Could be worse.........SOCCER
Palama
7 years ago

Boring my azz........would you prefer to see the 43-8 annihilation of the Bronco's in SB ???

This is one helluva game.Second half the Patriots will open this fuqqer up

I love me some defense

Whistlebritches wrote:



Hope the injury to Chung isnโ€™t serious but doesnโ€™t look too good.
Mr. Jones
7 years ago
Super "PUNT" B.O.W.L.
bassman45
7 years ago
You guys are right,this is exciting....I just saw the longest punt in Super Bowl history!
opelmanta1900
7 years ago
Defensive battles aren't as exciting as offensive battles... But this is still exciting....
8trackdisco
7 years ago

Could be worse.........SOCCER

Whistlebritches wrote:



Hey!
8trackdisco
7 years ago
This is so much fun, I'm thinking about going to bed early.
Palama
7 years ago
There is so much beauty in a well game planned defensive battle that to many, the game looks boring.
Itโ€™s all a matter of perspective.
Palama
7 years ago
Perfectly timed blitz causes the, potentially, game winning turnover.
Speyside
7 years ago
skillett
7 years ago
Hoping LA would win. Patriots yuck.

Soccer kicks suck, would not
be kicker on my team for sure.

Terrible game tonight, boo patriots and brady. Should have been replaced with the Saints.

[ram27bat]
Mr. Jones
7 years ago
CBS sends in some blackhaired munchkin Italian broad to interview Brady in that center field mosh pit...they finally give Brady and the munchkin broad room...then she asks him a question in a barely audible scratchy rasp voice ( caused by a week of NFL "MEMBERS" in her throat dumping loads in her yak...)
What a mistake ....thAt waS... . .. ...... . .
bassman45
7 years ago
Woo-hoo,at least I won $333.33 when the score 9-3 hit! $20 a square,only 6 winners counting 0-0.๐Ÿบ
Palama
7 years ago

Woo-hoo,at least I won $333.33 when the score 9-3 hit! $20 a square,only 6 winners counting 0-0.๐Ÿบ

bassman45 wrote:



Hahaha! Guess you didnโ€™t mind the low scoring huh? ๐Ÿคช
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
7 years ago

Woo-hoo,at least I won $333.33 when the score 9-3 hit! $20 a square,only 6 winners counting 0-0.๐Ÿบ

bassman45 wrote:


no quarter ended 9-3.
bassman45
7 years ago
Coulda swore the score was 9-3 before the extra point! Don't see where I wrote I won a quarter[-x .There also wasn't 6 quarters so how else were there 6 WINNERS#-o
Users browsing this topic