MACS
6 years ago

Feels like a fix is in. There should be an investigation.

Yeah, the could comeback. I’m going to pick up my cash from the bookie at halftime.

8trackdisco wrote:



He'll probably give it to you at halftime.
Whistlebritches
6 years ago

Feels like a fix is in. There should be an investigation.

Yeah, the could comeback. I’m going to pick up my cash from the bookie at halftime.

8trackdisco wrote:




Hell he may hand it over now......I'd call and check
KingoftheCove
6 years ago
Not so fast.......if the Texans go 3 and out here??
Things could change quickly...
ZRX1200
6 years ago
Well damn ifn it ain’t a game again....
KingoftheCove
6 years ago
Chit, at this rate, Texans gonna be down 4 at halftime...
KingoftheCove
6 years ago

Chit, at this rate, Texans gonna be down 4 at halftime...

KingoftheCove wrote:


I meant to say down by 11 at half time...
Whistlebritches
6 years ago
Well that was quite the turnaround...….now it's looking like the Texans gonna be leaving the game like the Falcons against the Pat's 2017 Superbowl,heartbroken and dazed.
MACS
6 years ago
Well, Pat Mahomes and Travis Kelce showed up to play today.
deadeyedick
6 years ago
I love me some grind it out football.
dkeage
6 years ago
Jeez....so typically Texans. 😣
8trackdisco
6 years ago
I’m exhausted.
MACS
6 years ago

I’m exhausted.

8trackdisco wrote:



You're still hoping for a win... just a win by 9 points or less.

The cup is half full, buddy.
8trackdisco
6 years ago
A chief taunts a texan. Wtf?

He must have not seen the first quarter? Or the second?
8trackdisco
6 years ago

You're still hoping for a win... just a win by 9 points or less.

The cup is half full, buddy.

MACS wrote:



Yup the ultimate.
Whistlebritches
6 years ago

Yup the ultimate.

8trackdisco wrote:




If momentum means anything in this game I think you can kiss your coin goodbye.However………………...nahh no however just pay your bookie
MACS
6 years ago
That's why they play the whole game, eh?

A blowout turned upside down.
Whistlebritches
6 years ago

That's why they play the whole game, eh?

A blowout turned upside down.

MACS wrote:




Ditto
8trackdisco
6 years ago


A blowout turned upside down.

MACS wrote:



My piggy bank got upside down, but to get the insurance, you’ve got to pay the premium.
MACS
6 years ago

My piggy bank got upside down, but to get the insurance, you’ve got to pay the premium.

8trackdisco wrote:



They f*** you six ways to Sunday if you ever have a claim, though... bassards.
Whistlebritches
6 years ago

My piggy bank got upside down, but to get the insurance, you’ve got to pay the premium.

8trackdisco wrote:




Guido called...…...he said he wants his money unless you wanna swim with the fishes
Users browsing this topic