gummy jones
6 years ago
id go three way

😊
hnixon12
6 years ago

id go three way

😊

gummy jones wrote:



i am in if you order....of course if you find a third
hnixon12
6 years ago

RTFWOP

Palama wrote:




I didnt think about what I was typing til now.....whoop ROTT
MACS
6 years ago
Dip 2's were known as the poor man's Monte 2... but I liked them quite a bit. Not sure why they can't be found.

I have the same question for the QdO coronas... Love those and now they can't be found.
hnixon12
6 years ago

Dip 2's were known as the poor man's Monte 2... but I liked them quite a bit. Not sure why they can't be found.

I have the same question for the QdO coronas... Love those and now they can't be found.

MACS wrote:



are you in with me and Gummy??
Palama
5 years ago
Saw that they were back in stock at one place - $12 per.
Buckwheat
5 years ago
I was a big fan of the Diplomaticos No. 1's before they were discontinued. No. 2's are also outstanding smokes. 🌫
shaun341
5 years ago

Saw that they were back in stock at one place - $12 per.

Palama wrote:




Price is only going up(same for all cubans it seems), paid $280 last time I saw them iirc.
Palama
5 years ago

Price is only going up(same for all cubans it seems), paid $280 last time I saw them iirc.

shaun341 wrote:



Buy now, save later.
deadeyedick
5 years ago
For about $40 less per box I much prefer HU #2. Even if the price was the same IMO the HU is a better cigar. YMMV
clickbangdead
5 years ago

Price is only going up(same for all cubans it seems), paid $280 last time I saw them iirc.

shaun341 wrote:



The current deal on H. Uppman Connie A's is a much better buy, and I say this as someone that actually likes the Dip no. 2. Coincidentally, I had a Dip #2 last night, and it was somewhat underwhelming, I think they smoked a bit better fresher, but one example out of many in the box so take it with a grain of salt.
Users browsing this topic