DrafterX
5 years ago
I prefer dry wine... 😟
Smooth light
5 years ago
What about extra dry...πŸ€”
DrMaddVibe
5 years ago
What is Cardi B's take on this?
DrafterX
5 years ago
Prolly drinks lambrusco by the gallon... 😟
ZRX1200
5 years ago
I make women wet. People are mostly liquid right?

I know we’re all pink in the middle and which skin types match best for skin masks.
tonygraz
5 years ago
Is pudding wet ? Apparently it is not progressive.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
5 years ago
I think they stick with soup and car insurance.
RayR
5 years ago

What about extra dry...πŸ€”

Smooth light wrote:



Is there such a thing as extra wet?:-k
deadeyedick
5 years ago
I prefer dry wine.
Smooth light
5 years ago
Maybe, like saturated or other derivatives and degrees. πŸ’§ Mental, physical or subject subjective.
RayR
5 years ago
This whole thread is all wet.
Who's the moron who started it?[ram27bat]
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
5 years ago
I'll just give you guys the answer...

Yes, water is wet.
ZRX1200
5 years ago
So are tacos.
tailgater
5 years ago
Once had a 30 minute discussion on wet fart.
If it's wet, it's not a fart. I has substance, which makes it a sh1t.
Smooth light
5 years ago
water πŸ’¦ at what temperature
ZRX1200
5 years ago
^ a curling iron at low setting for approximately 42 seconds to achieve 98.6Β°
RayR
5 years ago

I'll just give you guys the answer...

Yes, water is wet.

bgz wrote:



I'm drinking a beer right now and I can confirm it is also wet.#-o
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
5 years ago

Once had a 30 minute discussion on wet fart.
If it's wet, it's not a fart. I has substance, which makes it a sh1t.

tailgater wrote:



There's an actual name for that now... it's referred to as the ... shart.
Plowboy221
5 years ago
What is wet? Do actually scientifically know what wet is? Also my opinion of wet may differ than yours. Water is water, fire is fire, the earth is round and not hollow.
DrafterX
5 years ago
well, it is hollow.... that's where the devil lives and stuff.... 😟
Users browsing this topic