MACS
5 years ago

I know right?!!!

ZRX1200 wrote:



Indubitably!
delta1
5 years ago
hole in one!!!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
5 years ago
This thread is classic.
frankj1
5 years ago
I heard Cuban cigars are illegal.
Thanks, Trump.
dkeage
5 years ago

I heard Cuban cigars are illegal.
Thanks, JFK

frankj1 wrote:


back9
  • back9
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
5 years ago

I heard Cuban cigars are illegal.
Thanks, Trump.

frankj1 wrote:


My wife of 42 wonderful years has a dual citizenship, Canadian and American. For as many years when we visit her family in Calgary I purchase Cuban cigars to smoke which are legal in Canada but are super expensive. I only buy 1 or 2 due to the price, $30 (American) and up for a stick. The good news is I get to enjoy these cigars.
Smooth light
5 years ago
My dog is cuban, just left sum rockets in the yard for you,back9, enjoy 😁
Cheno
5 years ago
Well this guy seems fun.
MACS
5 years ago

Well this guy seems fun.

Cheno wrote:



Indeed... rolling with the punches.
back9
  • back9
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
5 years ago

My dog is cuban, just left sum rockets in the yard for you,back9, enjoy 😁

Smooth light wrote:


Good sense humor Keep 'em coming. Lets see what ya got!
Mr. Jones
5 years ago
back9 is MAC'S NEWest B.E.S.T.est bud-daaayyyy...
back9
  • back9
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
5 years ago
Now thats funny
MACS
5 years ago
I only have room in my life for one best buddy... he has a boat.
dkeage
5 years ago

I only have room in my life for one best buddy... he has a boat.

MACS wrote:


Poor Russ...
back9
  • back9
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
5 years ago

I only have room in my life for one best buddy... he has a boat.

MACS wrote:


Good for you
back9
  • back9
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
5 years ago

Poor Russ...

dkeage wrote:


Life is a bitch and then you die.
back9
  • back9
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
5 years ago

Indeed... rolling with the punches.

MACS wrote:


I don't mind taking a punch in order to give one.
MACS
5 years ago

I don't mind taking a punch in order to give one.

back9 wrote:



I tried boxing once... turns out I suck at it. I learned I can take a beating, though... so I got that goin' for me... which is nice.
back9
  • back9
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
5 years ago

I tried boxing once... turns out I suck at it. I learned I can take a beating, though... so I got that goin' for me... which is nice.

MACS wrote:


And smarter for it too. Lesson learned
Palama
5 years ago

Anyone purchased items from this seller? Montuefortuna cigars

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.montefortunacigars.com%2Fback-in-stock%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0ciiVB2AoKUhYqJ2xYr0lZKN0-jvxKrPXn13LUohu5weRZS3d9L97n-Xg&h=AT3nflfhWGUMJco_YqpzTHuQCOOco33MGQ_16OWIWbZmF-bFvy-6jccG_ky9jTvf-2y57BXjznk-vsYoJM0S4nLmr9BvHamMteZTOVAH6IHLjFIbCH92oaLJL0APwtcJgA&__tn__=-UK-R&c [0]=AT33tzfKcKBPjqQNw8nmu6vHVoBW6B1eXIhfofB_8hywDx8OtJceU6A_8vxiVUqKarWv553Rx-0PpO9h3z84s5BHvdrZapYY3sb302Pam7KIVZCaLO79XLal0HKLci3eJZBe05oWTtr4K7cflpVOkpxUlSUypvt-f-8I1HfA8yrVGugU2zlcF4hWJOiRgMoZXWTdFU8Cq0NhuQ

back9 wrote:



It’s been over 7 years since your last post, whatcha been doing in between? Didja give up cigars except for the occasional Cuban?
Users browsing this topic