bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
4 years ago
Hopefully we had insurance for that.
RayR
4 years ago
^^ Two TDS-infected clowns. 🤡🤡
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
4 years ago
^ One curmudgeon who hates you (yes you, the one reading this now... he hates you).
RayR
4 years ago
^ Yes, you are very ill-tempered. So what else is new?
Brewha
4 years ago

^ One curmudgeon who hates you (yes you, the one reading this now... he hates you).

bgz wrote:


I try to not waste my time on hate.

Just like I don’t converse with Ray - it’s more than just a waste of time, it’s feeding the animals and teaching them bad habits. He’ll say anything to get attention. I never liked that in children, and I don’t like it in him.

Honestly, when he first showed up I thought it was some kid on an X-box just posting on a cigar forum to make his parents mad.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
4 years ago

^ Yes, you are very ill-tempered. So what else is new?

RayR wrote:




^ This one is mad.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
4 years ago

I try to not waste my time on hate.

Just like I don’t converse with Ray - it’s more than just a waste of time, it’s feeding the animals and teaching them bad habits. He’ll say anything to get attention. I never liked that in children, and I don’t like it in him.

Honestly, when he first showed up I thought it was some kid on an X-box just posting on a cigar forum to make his parents mad.

Brewha wrote:



He just tries to bully people off the boards... unfortunately when you let him win, he thinks it was because of his superior intellect... which encourages more bad behavior... causes DMV and MACS to spam sh*tty links.

And nobody wants that.
RayR
4 years ago
Brewha may not converse with me, but he can't ignore me! Bwahaha!!!
He knows when he has met his match, and it was no sweat on my part.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
4 years ago
Just going to kick my feet up and watch this one...
Brewha
4 years ago

He just tries to bully people off the boards... unfortunately when you let him win, he thinks it was because of his superior intellect... which encourages more bad behavior... causes DMV and MACS to spam sh*tty links.

And nobody wants that.

bgz wrote:


He’s not a bully - he’s a child.

DMV, old Capt. Cut-n-paste, has emotional issues. I used to trade posts with him but he found me too….upsetting. So I don’t poke him too much. He makes his own hell.

MACS is crusading to Make America Great Again, whatever that means. He try’s to bully by telling everyone that disagrees they are stupid - and acting angry. Really doesn’t work, but don’t tell him.




I do read what these BOTL write. In an odd what it is entertaining.
I think it is called irritatainment.
Brewha
4 years ago

Brewha may not converse with me, but he can't ignore me! Bwahaha!!!
He knows when he has met his match, and it was no sweat on my part.

RayR wrote:


You mean your face and my azz?




(Ok, now I hate myself)
RayR
4 years ago

Just going to kick my feet up and watch this one...

bgz wrote:



You see! I told you he can't ignore me! And I got an immature response to boot! TRIGGERED! 😂 😂 😂 😂
MACS
4 years ago
He can't ignore me, either...

And as Forrest Gump would say, stupid is as stupid does... so the shoe fits.
DrafterX
4 years ago
Jenny and me were like peas and carrots.. 😟
BuckyB93
4 years ago
I like fresh peas from the garden. I didn't grow any this year though. When I did grow them, I just picked them and ate them. Nice little sweet nuggets.

I buy them frozen. Like a $1 a bag. Not a big fan of canned peas, they are kinda soggy. Peas, and beans are my go to frozen veggies.

Corn is good too. It's coming up on the time of the season for fresh corn on the cobs at the farmer's markets and roadside stands. Me loves fresh picked corn on the cob.
ZRX1200
4 years ago
DrafterX you eat veggies?

I don’t believe it.
DrafterX
4 years ago
Tater-tots are veggies right..?? 😕
MACS
4 years ago

Tater-tots are veggies right..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



YUP!
Dg west deptford
4 years ago
Drafter , quell the out rage & pm me your list & addy
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
4 years ago
Send him a bag of cauliflower tots, some impossible burger, a six pack of coors and a pack of marlboro lights.
Users browsing this topic