maddman
19 years ago
I see several names that purchase over and over again on all lots. Check for yourselves. I can't fathom that these bidders are individuals with the amounts that they buy. I've seen several that buy at least $500 a week. Are these people storing all these cigars or are they dealers who can buy cheaper here than from their wholesalers and reselling them for larger profits at the B&M's? What do you think?
engletl
19 years ago
wayneo
19 years ago
I was in a mall in tampa florida and there was a kiosk cigar vendor, one of those christmas only types, who strangely enough had tons of gurkhas and
CAO Indian Tobac, guess what no boxes.. He just had all his cigars piled in the bins. I wonder? dah...
wayneo
19 years ago
I was in a mall in tampa florida and there was a kiosk cigar vendor, one of those christmas only types, who strangely enough had tons of gurkhas and
CAO Indian Tobac, guess what no boxes.. He just had all his cigars piled in the bins. I wonder? dah... no prices listed anywhere.
wayneo
19 years ago
I was in a mall in tampa florida and there was a kiosk cigar vendor, one of those christmas only types, who strangely enough had tons of gurkhas and
CAO Indian Tobac, guess what no boxes.. He just had all his cigars piled in the bins. I've never seen cigars sold that way. I shoulda bid
andytv
19 years ago
so what you are trying to say is that you were in this mall in Tampa, FL and.......
happy1
19 years ago
i think he was in a mall
thats one of the problems with cigar bidding
still order most of mine direct
Kattmanntoo
19 years ago
Now let me see if I understand, wayneo was in 3 different malls in the Tampa ( I am going to assume FL here) and each of these malls had a Kiosk (booth for us laymen)in it that sold cigars? Coinsidently enough they each seemed to have the same basic inventory of CAO, Gurkha, etc... and this apparently new cigar - DUH. Could be a chain - but either way - shouldn't there be some sort of regulation that limits the amount of product one address can aquire? Unless...They want that business - which seems shady.
ddandb
19 years ago
I was in a mall in tampa florida and there was a kiosk cigar vendor, one of those christmas only types, who strangely enough had tons of gurkhas and
CAO Indian Tobac, guess what no boxes.. He just had all his cigars piled in the bins. I've never seen cigars sold that way. I shoulda bid


Oh wait, that wasn't me.
MACS
19 years ago
This one time... in a mall... in Tampa...

Oh. I see you've heard this one.
emmajaye
19 years ago
I've never been to Tampa. Can someone tell me if they have a mall there and how to get to it?
teedubbya
19 years ago
I heard that there is more than one mall in tampa
docrks
19 years ago
I see you've been to a 'kiosk cigar vendor'....

I've never had a KIOSK Cigar ----how about posting a Review ?!
engletl
19 years ago
Were these 3 malls all enclosed malls, open air malls, or strip clubs...I mean malls? and if they weren't enclosed; then how did they keep the cigars safe from the weather in a kiosk?

Oh and were they all in Tampa or were they in the surronding areas of Tampa?

Todd
sli38
19 years ago
I'm thinking of opening a cigar kiosk in a mall in Tampa.....oh wait....I think there might be one already.
Kattmanntoo
19 years ago
I was wondering if I could buy the St. Petersburg franchise - I mean I live in PA but hell for my own koisk and all
Kattmanntoo
19 years ago
I was wondering if I could buy the St. Petersburg franchise - I mean I live in PA but hell for my own koisk and all
Kattmanntoo
19 years ago
Sorry so excited - posted twice.
docrks
19 years ago
^^ You really should have posted 3 Times !!

Once for each of the 3 Malls selling KIOSK Cigars ...
mtstanger
19 years ago
If anyone knows of a mall in Tampa with a kiosk, Christmas only type, selling Gurkhas, CAO Indian Tobac, please let me know. If I can find three of them, that would be awesome. Thanks.





(wayneo - don't take the ribbing too badly - you gotta admit, it's funny)
Users browsing this topic