hubcap
26 years ago
When not sporting the make-up, "HUBCAP" from Springfield, IL enjoys good smokes. He also likes bidding on CigarBid.com. Hope you enjoy the picture.
4070.jpg

Click to View Image207 View(s)

hegemonic
26 years ago
Clowns scare me. So do people who think Te-Amos and Don Tomas are good 🙂
rookie139
26 years ago
Dammit Hegomonic!!!....Quit busting my chops about liking Don Tomases 🙂...Next time you're after me in the Elite 8 Box Pass, I'm gonna replace EVERY cigar in there with Don Tomas Rothchilds (a damn good smoke IMHO) and Te-Amos Aniversarios (Aniversario?..A crappy cigar is still a crappy cigar), just to spite you 🙂
hegemonic
26 years ago
You know I still love you rookie! However, if you do that, and come after me sometime down the road on the pass list, I will put Aroma de San Andres Toros and Flor Del Todo Coronas in the box!! 😉 You do know, we'll BOTH be immediately kicked out of our group though 🙂
wanyburger
26 years ago
I thought they fried John Wayne Gasey? By the way, Don Thomas is the worst cigar ever made. Even worse than the $.70 Anclar y Casar
jcrimmins
26 years ago
Why don't canibals eat clowns?
They taste funny!
(old joke, but somehow appropriate)
rookie139
26 years ago
Screw you guys!....I'M going home (Cartman)
unklebill
26 years ago
Do stripes go with Pokadots, Hubcap?
rookie139
26 years ago
F***in clowns...They're one vocal cord snip away from a mime...I hate 'em
unklebill
26 years ago
Hey....I like the clown.....
unklebill
26 years ago
They keep the little ash-heads happy...
jcrimmins
26 years ago
Hey!! Clowns have feelings too.
(There's a rumor that Hubcap is actually Wany using a pseudonym. I can't confirm or deny this rumor.)
jcrimmins
26 years ago
Now that I think about it, I've never seen Hubcap and Wany in the same room together. Coincidence???
jcrimmins
26 years ago
Just trying to keep the Hubcap post alive. I love this guy. Vote Bush/Hubcap in 2000.
usahog
26 years ago
wrong board JC!!! :-)
watch out for Wany!!!!!
Iron Bar
24 years ago
Whatever happened to Hubcap anyway?
JonR
24 years ago
Clowns remind me of cheesey poohs and you can believe what I say because I have the authoriti... Cartman
jjohnson28
24 years ago
IB,I don't remember who it was.JCrimmins,Rookie or USAHog.Anyway one of the guys here tracked the real hubcap down.He lives in Ill. somewhere I believe.He even sent a bunch of us guys his website address.Hey Keith/Rookie,do you still have the addy or can you find it at KC's?
rookie139
24 years ago
Sure...He lives in Springfield and he was going to attend the Springfield Herf as a special guest, the first part in makeup, and the second as himself, signing autographs, taking photos..We were going to arrange to hire him to attend since he is such a legend to us but we never heard back from him...Bryan...If you're out there, please email me! [email protected] Springfield Herf is in October again....Please attend!....I will attempt to find his email address...he has a website too, although I don't remember what it is offhand
rookie139
24 years ago
Actually Jack (if I'm not mistaken) did all the tracking down part
Users browsing this topic