5 Vegas Classic Corona (5.5"x44) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
5 Vegas (pronounced "cinco vegas") is a medium to full-bodied cigar, with a rich and creamy character. Hand-rolled in Esteli, Nicaragua. The taste is uniquely Nicaraguan, with an earthy, creamy taste only found in cigars rolled from leaves grown in the black, fertile soil of Esteli. Nicaraguan and Dominican long-filler, Sumatra wrapper. Brand rated 90 by Cigar Aficionado magazine.
12 Winners · 19 Bids Total
- JH of Texarkana, TX$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- MV of Pawtucket, RI$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- SP of Chapin, SC$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- RO of Binghamton, NY$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- DH of Clearwater, FL$8.50/ea2 Units,
- TH of Philadelphia, PA$8.50/ea2 Units,
- SK of Bend, OR$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- MB of Clawson, MI$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- RH of McFarland, WI$9.50/ea2 Units,
- RB of Davidson, NC$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- MF of White Lake, MI$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- JN of Williamsburg, VA$10.00/ea1 Unit,