ACID 20 by Drew Estate Robusto BP (5.0"x52) Pack of 5
20 years and they just won’t stop.
20 years ago, a little cigar called ACID hit the market. If you haven’t heard of it, I’ll fill you in- It’s an absolutely delectable stick imbued with herbs, botanicals, and essential oils, with the recipe and infusion process one of the most closely-guarded secrets in the world of cigars. No one had seen anything like it and no one has been able to successfully copy them to this day, and there are tons of ACID blends to fit any palate. The ACID 20 is the latest addition to this impressive and unique portfolio, and it’s the best ACID released since the omnipresent Kuba Kuba.
Featuring a sweet-tipped Mexican San Andres wrapper over an Indonesian binder and Nicaraguan fillers, this 5” x 52 box-pressed beauty is a blend truly deserving of this milestone release. The medium-bodied profile is the perfect expression of all that Drew Estate has learned from slingin’ ACIDs for 20 years. There’s nothing on the market quite like ACID, and no ACID like the 20, so make sure you grab enough to last you until their 40th anniversary release!
- DH of Yorktown, VA$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Aberdeen, MD$22.50/ea2 Units,
- PR of Buckeye, AZ$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- GK of Breaux Bridge, LA$22.50/ea2 Units,
- BE of Mogadore, OH$22.50/ea1 Unit,
- GH of Tustin, CA$22.50/ea3 Units,
- MR of Peoria , AZ$23.00/ea2 Units,
- LL of Corpus Christi, TX$23.00/ea1 Unit,
- JN of Visalia, CA$23.00/ea2 Units,