Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua Maestro (Torpedo) (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Quattro Nicaragua – It was Meant to Be
From their dominance as the highest non-Cuban rated blend according to Cigar Aficionado in 2013 to present day, the Quattro line from Rafael Nodal has been a stunner. So when we heard Nodal was teaming up with the folks behind Romeo y Julieta and Montecristo to create a new, Nicaraguan puro extension to the blend, it was needless to say we were grinning from ear to ear. Gentleman, welcome Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua.
For the rooks out there, a “puro” cigar features 100% of its tobacco from the same country. So, this Nicaraguan puro is all Nica – wrapper, binder, and long-fillers. The result is exactly what you’d want: a medium to full-bodied overload of flavor, rife with crisp flavors that are peppery, zesty, and rich. The original Quattro F55 was a damn fine cigar… but this one might just take the cake as Aging Room’s best yet.
Great news! The Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua has been honored as the #1 cigar of 2019! 96-rated.
- JW of Mint Hill, NC$43.50/ea1 Unit,
- JE of New York, NY$43.50/ea1 Unit,
- NA of Fort Lee , NJ$43.50/ea1 Unit,
- SC of FORT WORTH, TX$43.50/ea1 Unit,
- MP of Detroit, MI$43.00/ea1 Unit,
- AF of North Royalton, OH$43.50/ea1 Unit,
- MA of Salisbury, NC$44.00/ea1 Unit,
- LR of Madison, AL$44.00/ea1 Unit,
- DR of Upland, CA$44.00/ea1 Unit,
- AM of Fairport, NY$44.00/ea1 Unit,