Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua Maestro (Torpedo) (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Quattro Nicaragua – It was Meant to Be
From their dominance as the highest non-Cuban rated blend according to Cigar Aficionado in 2013 to present day, the Quattro line from Rafael Nodal has been a stunner. So when we heard Nodal was teaming up with the folks behind Romeo y Julieta and Montecristo to create a new, Nicaraguan puro extension to the blend, it was needless to say we were grinning from ear to ear. Gentleman, welcome Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua.
For the rooks out there, a “puro” cigar features 100% of its tobacco from the same country. So, this Nicaraguan puro is all Nica – wrapper, binder, and long-fillers. The result is exactly what you’d want: a medium to full-bodied overload of flavor, rife with crisp flavors that are peppery, zesty, and rich. The original Quattro F55 was a damn fine cigar… but this one might just take the cake as Aging Room’s best yet.
Great news! The Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua has been honored as the #1 cigar of 2019! 96-rated.
Shipping charges are $6.95 for the first unit. Shipping charges for additional units based on Shipping Savings Program.
- GE of Doral, FL$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- EA of Rimrock, AZ$27.00/ea1 Unit,
- AD of Tallulah, LA$40.00/ea2 Units,
- PR of East Meadow, NY$27.50/ea2 Units,
- EC of Portland, TX$27.50/ea2 Units,
- JR of Brooklyn , NY$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- AB of Chino, CA$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- RJ of Benicia, CA$27.50/ea3 Units,
- LP of Johnston, RI$34.50/ea2 Units,
- TS of West Des Moines, IA$29.00/ea1 Unit,
- GF of Franklin, IN$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- CS of Monroe, MI$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- FL of West Simsbury, CT$27.50/ea2 Units,
- AC of STATEN ISLAND, NY$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- GF of Bellingham, WA$29.00/ea4 Units,
- CS of Hilo, HI$27.50/ea4 Units,
- JF of Seaside Park, NJ$27.50/ea2 Units,
- JC of Auburn, NY$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- GM of Galloway, NJ$27.50/ea2 Units,
- KT of Humble, TX$28.00/ea2 Units,
- GL of Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ$28.00/ea2 Units,
- RC of Clarksville, TN$28.00/ea2 Units,