Alec Bradley Caribbean Cask Toro (6.0"x54) Pack of 5
Toes in the sand, Alec Bradley in-hand.
What’s more relaxing than kicking your feet up with a good, mellow cigar? Almost nothing, but what if I told you that cigar could transport you from your ho-hum patio to the shores of the Caribbean, until you can practically feel the waves lapping at your legs and the warm sun on your face? Most of us can only take one or two beach trips a year if we’re lucky, but with the new Alec Bradley Caribbean Cask Cigars, you can enjoy the tastes of paradise every day.
Wearing a silky smooth Connecticut-shade wrapper securing well-aged long-fillers carefully infused with a splash of Caribbean rum, you’ll forget about the stresses of the daily grind the second you light up an Alec Bradley Caribbean Cask. Mellow, well-constructed, and satisfyingly sweet.
- MW of Addieville, IL$13.50/ea2 Units,
- SW of Springfield Gardens, NY$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- JA of Scott, AR$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- DS of North Branford, CT$15.00/ea2 Units,
- DD of Lovettsville, VA$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- JC of Ludlow, MA$14.00/ea5 Units,
- CS of Mansfield, TX$14.00/ea3 Units,
- RD of Brunswick, GA$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- MM of STERLING, VA$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- AP of Philadelphia, PA$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- JP of Moscow, ID$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- JH of Wausau, WI$14.00/ea1 Unit,