Alec Bradley Magic Toast Robusto (5.0"x52) Pack of 5
Ever since he hit the #1 Cigar of the Year with Prensado, you’d guess that Alan Rubin (the founder and chief mind behind Alec Bradley) is blessed. Blend after blend, year after year, his cigars continue to grow in popularity… and the critics continue to love them too, doling out 90+ ratings by the dozen. Today, we shine the spotlight on a release from the 2018 IPCPR trade show: Magic Toast. And to clarify, we’re talking toast of the whiskey kind, not rye or sourdough.
A strange name to be sure, but one with meaning: Magic Toast is named after a drink shared in one of Honduras’s tobacco fields. But I wouldn’t blame you for thinking it references the blend — this buttery-smooth cigar features a unique mixture of natural tobacco sweetness, chocolate, and hints of cedar. A blend of Honduran and Nicaraguan tobaccos, Magic Toast fits right into the rest of the AB portfolio, and I’m guessing it’ll find a place in your humidor most easily.
*Pack of 5 Cigars (no box).
- SM of SUNRAY, TX$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- RW of Florence, KY$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- LC of BROOKLYN, NY$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- MV of Chico, CA$20.00/ea2 Units,
- BH of MARYVILLE, TN$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- AP of York, PA$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- RP of Sanford, FL$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- CL of Ashburn, VA$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- OL of Oxon Hill, MD$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- ES of Elburn, IL$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Saginaw, MI$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- LL of BREWSTER, NY$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- JG of Hampstead, NC$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- CW of Massapequa Park, NY$22.00/ea1 Unit,