Ave Maria Barbarossa (Churchill) (7.0"x48) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Carefully handcrafted in Esteli, Nicaragua, Ave Maria utilizes a flawless Habano sun-grown wrapper from Ecuador overtop a well-aged blend of Honduran and Nicaraguan long-fillers to create an extremely balanced, flavorful, and refined experience. It's medium-bodied and smooth throughout, but brimming with rich notes of earth, leather, spices, and sweet tobacco - all delivered in elegant fashion. A truly complete cigar on every level.
9 Winners · 20 Bids Total
- JR of INDIANTOWN, FL$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- BG of Cleveland, OH$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- JG of Ottawa, IL$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- JD of Orlando, FL$15.50/ea1 Unit,
- JV of Baton Rouge, LA$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- BF of PLAINFIELD, IL$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- MS of Antioch, TN$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- AK of New Haven, MI$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- CR of Atascadero, CA$15.00/ea2 Units,