Ave Maria Dark Knight Robusto (5.2"x54) Pack of 10
|Wrapper||Habano Maduro, Nicaraguan|
Dark Knight rising…
AJ Fernandez is man that needs no introduction. So don’t look at me like I’m crazy when I say this may be the best of the bunch. Look, I’m no joker, man. I take this very seriously. This blend is damn tasty, my friends.
This potent Nicaraguan puro could be the strongest Ave blend yet. Loaded with a hefty dose of well-aged, flavorful long-filler tobaccos, Dark Knight is cloaked inside a dark Nicaraguan maduro wrapper. Upon lighting, you get notes of spice and leather up front, that finishes with a smooth, rich dark chocolate note. A potent as it is, this beauty still finishes smooth and balanced. But what else would you expect from AJ?
- MW of Pittsburgh, PA$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- GF of Albuquerque, NM$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- GJ of Las Vegas, NV$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- AP of MIDWAY PARK, NC$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- JL of Parchment, MI$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- DC of Pittsburgh, PA$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- RW of Loganville, GA$27.50/ea2 Units,
- GF of Winter Haven, FL$27.50/ea1 Unit,
- MI of Meridianville, AL$28.50/ea1 Unit,