Brick House Robusto (5.0"x54) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Brick House. A 92-rated, Top 25 Honor disguised as a Nicaraguan puro teeming with tasty goodness. Carefully handmade on the border of Nicaragua and Honduras, this enchanting handmade combines a dark and oily Habano wrapper with aged, Cuban-seed long-fillers blended to perfection. The smoke is complex to the core, but balanced throughout, issuing a dense series of toast, oak, sweet cedar, and subtle spices. Brick House. Simple in design, and no-nonsense in flavor. There's a reason this cigar is raved about by many.
Bid to Win: $8.50Closes In: Sign In To Bid
5 Winners · 7 Bids Total
- JW of Austin, TX$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- AH of Lumber Bridge, NC$7.50/ea8 Units,
- TE of Dupont, IN$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- ME of Coppell, TX$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- PA of Minneapolis, MN$8.50/ea1 Unit,