Camacho Scorpion Sun Grown Gordo (6.0"x60) Pack of 5
The Camacho Scorpion is one of the most iconic pieces of branding in the cigar industry – a quick glance at that beast and you know you’re about to experience the classic Camacho mixture of boldness and reliability. So it was only a matter of time before the Scorpion got a cigar of its own. Available in both Connecticut and Sun Grown, today we’re looking at the darker meat.
My favorite Sun Grown cigars always have a ton of rich, natural sweetness, and Camacho Scorpion doesn’t disappoint. Handmade in Honduras with handpicked tobaccos, this Scorpion stings with a rich flavor profile, featuring a warm, sugary sweetness on top of black pepper spice.
- TD of Newark, OH$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- KG of Pittsburgh, PA$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- FB of Twinsburg, OH$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- DS of Thomasville, GA$15.00/ea1 Unit,
- JR of Las Cruces, NM$15.00/ea3 Units,
- VG of Santa Maria, CA$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- SA of Brooklyn, NY$16.00/ea1 Unit,
- FM of Algonquin, IL$16.00/ea1 Unit,