CAO Flathead V660 Carb (Gordo) (6.0"x60) Pack of 10
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
A real blockhead....
‘Murica, son! The home of hot rods, pin-up chicks, and now CAO’s newest offering: Flathead. Borrowing inspiration from muscle cars, CAO Flathead not only sports a highly unique shape, but backs it up with a high-octane blend. So what's so unique about the shape? Instead of a traditional head (rounded or torpedo shaped), this sleek handmade is flat headed, meaning it's completely squared off.
Heavy in the hand, this dark creation starts with a well-fermented Connecticut Broadleaf maduro wrapper. Thick and chewy, this leaf conceals a bevy of Nicaraguan and Dominican long-fillers embraced by a Connecticut Habano-seed binder. Then, each cigar is carefully box-pressed, truly bringing the unique head to light. Churning out a mix of spicy-sweet goodness, expect hints of earth, black pepper, and cocoa throughout a full-bodied experience.
And if you're looking to spruce up your man cave, good news! Each box lid is removable, making for a nice wall-hanger or conversation piece.
CAO Flathead received Top 25 honors for 2015 (#3 overall) and an impressive 95-rating.
Bid to Win: $3.00Closes In: Sign In To Bid
20 Winners · 26 Bids Total
- JC of El Paso, TX$2.00/ea2 Units,
- EP of Harrisburg, PA$5.00/ea2 Units,
- DH of Dumfries, VA$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- JE of Marion, IN$2.00/ea3 Units,
- ER of Leavenworth, KS$2.00/ea2 Units,
- BT of Luling, LA$2.00/ea3 Units,
- SH of Clatonia, NE$2.00/ea3 Units,
- LD of South Bend, IN$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- TT of BOWIE, MD$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- CB of Puyallup, WA$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- MB of Mansfield, OH$2.00/ea2 Units,
- PD of Shenandoah, VA$2.50/ea1 Unit,
- RD of Choctaw, OK$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- AN of Cleburne, TX$2.50/ea2 Units,
- BR of Kennesaw, GA$2.50/ea1 Unit,
- DB of ONTARIO, CA$2.50/ea1 Unit,
- JR of Framingham, MA$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- LA of Overland Park, KS$2.50/ea1 Unit,
- MW of Garland, TX$4.00/ea1 Unit,
- NE of Loveland, OH$3.00/ea5 Units,