CAO Icon Robusto (5.5"x54) Pack of 5
From humble beginnings comes a true ‘ICON’.
Cano Aret Ozgener has worked incredibly hard and taken lots of risks to get CAO where it is today. Entering the tobacco industry as a Meerschaum pipe carver, it wasn’t until 1993 that Ozgener entered the cigar business, so he had quite a lot to prove. With the help of Carlos Torano and Nestor Plasencia, CAO released their first Honduran cigar in ’93, and their first Nicaraguan cigar in ’96. It didn’t take long for CAO to claim a legendary reputation as a consistent best-seller, and earn the honor of an ‘ICON’ cigar release.
The CAO ICON joins the ranks of single size ICON releases with a chunky 5.5” x 54 Connecticut Broadleaf-wrapped robusto, containing a punchy but smooth mix of Dominican & Nicaraguan long-fillers. This is a bold, hearty stick that'll be good as soon as they hit your doorstep or after a few years of aging, with a profile loaded down with oaky, earthy nuances and notes of cocoa, cedar, and coffee. CAO is a dedicated cigar company, and the ICON represents the best of their talents to date. Pick up a box, and tip your hat to true ‘ICON’.
- LS of Roanoke, IL$13.50/ea2 Units,
- JY of East Orange, NJ$13.50/ea2 Units,
- CD of Waldwick, NJ$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- WS of Kapolei, HI$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- LA of LAKE COMO, NJ$13.00/ea3 Units,
- LC of BROOKLYN, NY$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- RP of Berwyn, IL$14.00/ea1 Unit,
- AF of Marietta, GA$14.50/ea1 Unit,
- MN of Sound beach , NY$14.00/ea2 Units,
- JS of Lake City, SC$15.00/ea1 Unit,