CAO Nicaragua Matagalpa (Corona) (5.6"x46) Pack of 5
All around the world… and back to Nicaragua
Since Rick Rodriguez has taken over CAO, they’ve released winner after winner after winner. From the uber-contemporary design and blend of CAO Flathead, to the experimental, innovative releases featuring Brazilian tobaccos like the Fuma em Corda, to more traditional cigars like CAO Pilon… it seems like Ricky can do no wrong. Today, that win streak continues with the newest entry in the “world-famous” World Series – CAO Nicaragua.
Yes, though they’ve visited Italy, Colombia, and America on their tour of tobacco dominance, CAO has never released a blend specifically designed to highlight Nicaraguan tobaccos until now. At the core of this cigar you’ll find plenty of lush, extensively aged Nicaraguan long-fillers from the Jalapa Valley, Esteli, and Condega. Clad in a Honduran Jamastran wrapper leaf, this CAO booms out with a full-bodied blast of pepper with a core of nuts and toasty tobacco backing it up. Sure to become a best-seller like Brazilia and Italia before it, CAO Nicaragua is destined for greatness. Get in now.
- JS of Emeryville, CA$8.00/ea3 Units,
- DH of Alpharetta, GA$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- MB of Vail, AZ$8.00/ea2 Units,
- TF of St. Francis, WI$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- SC of Mays Landing, NJ$8.50/ea1 Unit,
- CL of Sunland, CA$8.50/ea3 Units,
- JB of Stony Point, NC$9.00/ea3 Units,
- CA of Larchwood, IA$9.00/ea1 Unit,