Carlos Torano Casa Torano Robusto (4.7"x52) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Casa Torano is and has been the Torano family’s "house blend," a cigar they made and smoked strictly for themselves. Composed of choice Dominican and Nicaraguan long-filler tobaccos wrapped in a golden-brown Ecuadorian-grown Connecticut shade wrapper, this Honduran beauty will get your taste buds stimulated. The extremely complex smoke features a variety of flavors: subtle spice, creamy sweetness, a peppery earthiness. Never dull. Full of flavors that satisfy the boldest of palates, yet ‘soft’ enough to be enjoyed for breakfast.
9 Winners · 18 Bids Total
- MW of Depew, NY$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- WK of PHOENIX, AZ$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- JO of Connersville, IN$8.00/ea2 Units,
- KW of Perry Hall, MD$8.50/ea2 Units,
- JN of Sugar Land, TX$8.50/ea10 Units,
- KJ of Baton Rouge, LA$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- MD of New Vienna, OH$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Canal Winchester, OH$9.50/ea1 Unit,
- NC of Green Lake, WI$10.00/ea1 Unit,