Carlos Torano Casa Torano Robusto (4.7"x52) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Casa Torano is and has been the Torano family’s "house blend," a cigar they made and smoked strictly for themselves. Composed of choice Dominican and Nicaraguan long-filler tobaccos wrapped in a golden-brown Ecuadorian-grown Connecticut shade wrapper, this Honduran beauty will get your taste buds stimulated. The extremely complex smoke features a variety of flavors: subtle spice, creamy sweetness, a peppery earthiness. Never dull. Full of flavors that satisfy the boldest of palates, yet ‘soft’ enough to be enjoyed for breakfast.
8 Winners · 12 Bids Total
- CS of Pipestone, MN$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- JD of Hubert, NC$6.50/ea1 Unit,
- SD of Los Angeles, CA$6.50/ea1 Unit,
- TB of Visalia, CA$6.50/ea3 Units,
- CB of Anderson, IN$7.00/ea1 Unit,
- KH of Pueblo, CO$7.50/ea1 Unit,
- WK of TAMPA, FL$8.00/ea1 Unit,
- KB of BLOOMINGTON, IN$8.00/ea1 Unit,