Cohiba Macassar Toro Grande (6.0"x54) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
|Binder:||, Connecticut Broadleaf|
|Filler:||, Dominican, Mexican, Nicaraguan|
Mama-say, mama-sah, ma Macassar
Walk up to anyone on the streets, ask them to name a cigar brand, and chances are they're gonna say "Cohiba." Cohiba has built their legacy brick by brick for decades, from their Cuban origins to their innovative new blends like Cohiba Nicaragua. With Cohiba Macassar, the Modern Luxury line continues its epic streak of successes. This new blend represents the pinnacle of the brand's offerings. They're big shoes to fill, but I promise you, Cohiba Massacar is the real deal.
Cohiba has put together an insane collection of tobaccos. Burning this top-shelf stogie you'll get nuances of wood, spice, creamy earth, and most importantly, an unforgettable cigar experience like no other.
11 Winners · 35 Bids Total
- DH of Sandy, UT$17.00/ea1 Unit,
- SJ of Kingston, WA$17.00/ea2 Units,
- CR of Boylston, MA$17.50/ea2 Units,
- KT of Beckley, WV$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- PG of Clinton, TN$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- RH of Gratiot, WI$17.50/ea2 Units,
- JT of Milwaukee, WI$17.50/ea2 Units,
- AR of Eight Mile, AL$17.50/ea1 Unit,
- CM of Fayeteville, NC$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- BB of El Sobrante, CA$18.00/ea1 Unit,
- JS of RIVERSIDE, CA$18.00/ea1 Unit,