Devil's Weed Dark Brew Coffee Maduro Toro (6.0"x50) Pack of 25
Wake up your palate
Nowadays, coffee blends are a dime a dozen. But when it comes to affordability, no one beats Devil’s Weed. The original Connecticut bundle was such a best-seller, we knew the people would demand more: so when these two coffee influenced blends landed on our dock courtesy of the DR, we got them upstairs for a little QA most expeditiously. And let me tell you: these blends are the real deal if you’re a fan of a little java with your tobac’.
Today we’re looking at the ‘Dark Brew’ version of this bundled line, for those of you who like a little afternoon cold brew or just down a pot by yourself every morning. Up top, a toothy, slightly sweetened Mexican San Andres wrapper leaf provides the chocolate and black pepper notes to complement the coffee core, with the Dominican binder and long-filler keeping things sultry and smooth. Load up on a couple bundles – I’m willing to bet this one becomes a regular in your rotation.
- GS of WICHITA, KS$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- LK of Hanford, CA$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- JF of WALNUTPORT, PA$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- MF of San Antonio, TX$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- MI of Fort Worth, TX$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Wilmington, DE$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- PR of Longmont, CO$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- CA of Las Vegas, NV$30.50/ea1 Unit,
- MM of Ossian, IN$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- JC of Tucson, AZ$30.50/ea1 Unit,