Diesel Shorty (Gordo) (4.5"x60) Box of 24
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Introducing, the Diesel Shorty. This stout, 4.5”x60 vitola is a bonafide flavor-bomb with a robust profile to match. The second installment in the Diesel line, Shorty adds a shorter and fatter size that’s just oozing with flavor. Comprised entirely of Cuban-seed long-fillers from the black, volcanic soils of Nicaragua’s top growing regious, Diesel is cloaked by a luscious Pennsylvania Broadleaf wrapper. The bouquet is intense, coating the palate with deep layers of chewy, rich flavors. An earthy core is supported by oaky accents and a satisfying series of sweet, but hearty spices along the way. Diesel grows quite intense during the burn, reaching the full-bodied mark midway and becoming even more complex during the final leg.
8 Winners · 19 Bids Total
- JD of Landisville, PA$76.00/ea1 Unit,
- JH of Hinckley, OH$75.50/ea1 Unit,
- JG of South Park, PA$75.50/ea1 Unit,
- CD of Columbus, OH$77.50/ea1 Unit,
- JS of Portage, IN$78.00/ea1 Unit,
- DP of Killen, AL$78.00/ea1 Unit,
- CG of New Market, MD$78.00/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Webster, NY$78.00/ea1 Unit,