Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Belicoso (5.7"x52) Pack of 10
A wonderful cigar bearing the name of its world renowned maker.
Don 'Pepin' Garcia is currently making some of the world's finest cigars. More often than not, the name Tatuaje comes to mind immediately upon hearing his name. This is just one of his masterpieces which are known to rival the flavor, character and experience of your finest Cuban cigars.
Serie JJ is another. Created by Pepin and his son Jaime, this fine handmade employs a wonderful blend of Nicaraguan Corojo and Criollo long-leaf tobaccos inside a flavorful Nicaraguan Corojo wrapper. The result is a full-bodied smoke layered with deep flavors. The aroma is earthy and spicy, complementing the rich, leathery flavors perfectly.
Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ is handmade in Miami, in order to maintain a high level of quality control, making this a rare treat for the senses. Quantity is extremely limited.
- CN of Fairhaven, MA1 Unit,
- AB of Franklin, MA1 Unit,
- JM of Hilton Head, SC2 Units,
- BS of Conroe, TX1 Unit,
- TS of Ellenboro, NC1 Unit,
- TC of Grand Rapids, MI1 Unit,
- TS of Bay City, MI1 Unit,
- RS of EL DORADO, KS1 Unit,
- DW of San Carlos, CA1 Unit,
- WB of COLBY, KS2 Units,
- JM of Orangevale, CA1 Unit,
- WY of Palm Desert, CA1 Unit,
- EB of Ventura, CA1 Unit,
- KA of Gig Harbor, WA2 Units,