Drew Estate Factory Smokes Sweets (Belicoso) (6.0"x54) Pack of 20
Upgrade your bundle!
Drew Estate was founded in 1996 in New York City, and it seems Jonathan Drew, the founder, hasn’t slept for the last two decades. I don’t know how you could when you release as many innovative, game-changing cigars as this guy does. From Undercrown to Herrera Esteli, from ACID to Larutan, the Drew Estate domain is wide and strong, offering up a premium option in almost every aspect of the cigar world. Today, they expand their boundaries a little more with the introduction of a new line of budget-friendly, uber-flavorful bundles… the Factory Smokes.
Up first, we’re checking out Factory Smokes Sweet, an option that lovers of Kuba Kuba and Tabak Especial should be snatching up ASAP. Inside each bundle of 20 is a sweet-tipped Habano wrapper overtop Indonesian binder. The flavor is sweet without being overwhelming, offering up a mouthwatering profile of crisp tobacco, creamy coffee, and slight hints of vanilla. All the great flavor of ACID, without the high price tag… what’s not to love?
- TA of Fort Myers, FL$46.00/ea1 Unit,
- WW of Augusta, KS$46.00/ea1 Unit,
- JH of Tarpon Springs, FL$46.00/ea1 Unit,
- NM of Beaverdam, VA$46.00/ea1 Unit,
- ST of Scottsdale, AZ$46.00/ea1 Unit,
- DH of Yorba Linda, CA$46.50/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Massapequa, NY$47.00/ea1 Unit,
- AE of Henrico, VA$52.50/ea1 Unit,