Drew Estate My Uzi Weighs a Ton Nightcrawler (Robusto) (4.5"x50) Pack of 10
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
My Uzi Weighs a Ton is a product of the Drew Estate Subculture Studio, but handcrafted in the Joya de Nicaragua factory. Medium to full in body, this blend is draped in a dark and oily San Andres maduro wrapper and brimming with a hefty dose of Nicaraguan and Brazilian long-fillers secured by a smooth Connecticut 'Capote' binder. The smoke is hearty and rich, unveiling a deep series of bold yet balanced flavors from start to finish. Layered with complexity - earth, leather, pepper, sweetness, cocoa - these complex intricacies throughout the slow and cool burn.
Mazo of 10.
Mazo of 10.
- NP of Guntersville, AL1 Unit,
- JP of Estero, FL1 Unit,
- SE of New Port Richey, FL1 Unit,
- SM of Huntington, NY1 Unit,
- CB of De Kalb, TX1 Unit,
- GD of Dorchester, MA1 Unit,
- HT of Miami, FL1 Unit,
- CG of Lawrenceburg, KY1 Unit,
- MB of Cedar Rapids, IA2 Units,
- JD of LAS CRUCES, NM1 Unit,
- RM of Penfield, NY2 Units,
- BP of Poplar Grove, IL2 Units,
- SW of Clifton Heights, PA1 Unit,
- CD of Staten Island, NY1 Unit,
- EA of Dothan, AL1 Unit,
- TR of BEACON, NY1 Unit,
- CT of Lakewood, CA1 Unit,
- TS of Akron, OH1 Unit,
- KF of Geneva, NY1 Unit,
- GW of OSWEGO, IL2 Units,
- GB of Middletown, NJ2 Units,
- AS of Oak Grove, MO1 Unit,
- ML of BRIDGEWATER, NJ1 Unit,
- MH of Billings, MT1 Unit,
- MA of ACRA, NY1 Unit,
- JR of Scotch Plains, NJ1 Unit,