Drew Estate Undercrown Shade Gran Toro (6.0"x52) Pack of 10
A smoother shade of Undercrown.
Drew Estate Undercrown is the blue collar Liga Privada 9, created by the factory rollers when due to overwhelming demand, they were stopped from burning the Liga 9. Drew Estate’s master blender, Willy Herrera, challenged the rollers to come up with a Connecticut based blend that would satisfy his palate, and with his input and assistance, the Undercrown Shade came into being.
Undercrown Shade is flavorful and balanced, with an Ecuadoran Connecticut wrapper atop a Sumatran binder and Dominican criollo 98’ and Nicaraguan corojo and criollo long-fillers. Mellow to medium-bodied, the blend is rich, complex, and balanced, bringing flavors of toast, nuts, subtle spice, and cream with an enjoyable sweetness with the finish. This is a mellow cigar that will surprise and fascinate the full-bodied enthusiast.
Undercrown Shade was recently honored as a fantastic cigar with a 91-rating.
- TO of Los Alamitos, CA1 Unit,
- AS of Mills River, NC1 Unit,
- AC of Elmwood Park, IL1 Unit,
- ZK of Long Beach, CA2 Units,
- SW of Plano, TX1 Unit,
- EW of Pittsburgh, PA1 Unit,
- NK of Whitestone, NY1 Unit,
- MB of Orland Park, IL1 Unit,
- BM of London, OH1 Unit,
- JB of West Deptford, NJ1 Unit,
- JB of Lafayette, LA2 Units,
- SS of Deltona, FL1 Unit,
- DC of Broken Arrow, OK1 Unit,
- DB of Philadelphia, PA1 Unit,
- TM of Colleyville, TX1 Unit,