Drew Estate Undercrown Shade (Toro) (6.0"x52) Pack of 25
A smoother shade of Undercrown.
Drew Estate Undercrown is the blue collar Liga Privada 9, created by the factory rollers when due to overwhelming demand, they were stopped from burning the Liga 9. Drew Estate’s master blender, Willy Herrera, challenged the rollers to come up with a Connecticut based blend that would satisfy his palate, and with his input and assistance, the Undercrown Shade came into being.
Undercrown Shade is flavorful and balanced, with an Ecuadoran Connecticut wrapper atop a Sumatran binder and Dominican criollo 98’ and Nicaraguan corojo and criollo long-fillers. Mellow to medium-bodied, the blend is rich, complex, and balanced, bringing flavors of toast, nuts, subtle spice, and cream with an enjoyable sweetness with the finish. This is a mellow cigar that will surprise and fascinate the full-bodied enthusiast.
Undercrown Shade was recently honored as a fantastic cigar with a 91-rating.
- DK of Freehold, NJ1 Unit,
- GS of Guthrie, OK1 Unit,
- PR of TITUSVILLE, FL1 Unit,
- MR of Pinckney, MI1 Unit,
- GS of Maple Grove, MN2 Units,
- PM of Brunswick, OH1 Unit,
- JS of Grove City, OH1 Unit,
- DR of Delray Beach, FL1 Unit,
- MR of NAPLES, FL1 Unit,
- DP of TIMONIUM, MD1 Unit,
- EM of New Rochelle, NY2 Units,
- WW of Hurricane, WV1 Unit,
- RC of Laveen, AZ1 Unit,