E.P. Carrillo Encore Majestic (Robusto) (5.6"x52) Box of 10
Can I get an encore, do you want more?
Way back at the IPCPR in 2016, E.P. Carrillo teased the second release in their Family line, the Encore. Since then, we’ve been waiting. Here’s a quick refresher course for those lagging behind: the first release in Carrillo’s Family Series, La Historia, was named the #2 Cigar of the Year and received an astounding 95-rating. Needless to say, Encore’s got some big boots to fill.
Here’s the good news: we most eagerly sampled a batch of Encores a few weeks back, and the feedback was unanimous. This cigar is an instant classic. The secret’s in the sauce: Encore features all Nicaraguan tobacco that’s been aged and married in tercios together for two years. The result is a balance and elegance unrivaled in the industry. Encore encapsulates complexity, delivering a luscious profile ripe with soft tobacco notes, slight cedar, baking spices, and hints of sweetness. Destined for 90+ ratings, get aboard Encore now.
E.P. Carrillo Encore has received an unrivaled 96-point rating and was named the #1 Cigar of 2018.
- MK of Lake Orion, MI$76.50/ea1 Unit,
- MT of Saint Paul, MN$76.50/ea1 Unit,
- CR of Saint George, KS$76.50/ea1 Unit,
- BY of East Bridgewater, MA$76.50/ea1 Unit,
- RM of Colorado Springs, CO$76.50/ea2 Units,
- RP of Walla Walla, WA$76.50/ea2 Units,
- AF of Claremont, CA$76.50/ea1 Unit,
- IK of Canton, MI$76.50/ea1 Unit,