Economy Cigar Cutters - Black Single Blade 1 Finger Pack of 20
These are cheap cigar cutters. They aren't pretty. They don't have a warranty. The plastic is cheap, the blades are cheap, and they probably won't last very long. But don’t hold that against them! Quite simply, these things get the job done when you're in a bind. Hell, I have upwards of 20 of these affordable cigar cutters and I couldn’t be happier... One in my car, a few at my desk, one in my backpack, one on the back porch, one in the garage. They're everywhere because they're the cheapest cigar cutters on the market and it doesn't matter if one breaks, if you drunkenly misplace ‘em, or if you’re cheapskate friends walk away with one. Bid now and never go cutter-less again.
- BD of MARNE, MI$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- VS of PLEASANTON, TX$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- JG of PORT ORCHARD, WA$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- DP of Deltona, FL$2.00/ea1 Unit,
- MM of Crown Point, IN$2.00/ea4 Units,
- TF of Seminole, TX$2.50/ea2 Units,