El Baton Robusto (5.0"x54) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
El Baton has real history. Introduced back in 1914, this was this original nickel stick, because it cost just a nickel when it first came out. With a 93-rating and a top 25 ranking in its past, El Baton has proven staying power. This Nicaraguan puro is complex and full-bodied, plus it’s chock full of hand-selected long-fillers harvested from the fertile soils of Nicaragua. Bold and strong, it features notes of nuts, coffee, spice, raisings, and sweetness. With a storied legacy and a bevy of accolades, El Baton is a good decision.
Bid to Win: $1.00Closes In: Sign In To Bid
6 Winners · 6 Bids Total
- WP of Manhattan, KS$1.00/ea5 Units,
- BF of Kingston, NY$1.00/ea2 Units,
- EM of Lake Elsinore, CA$5.50/ea2 Units,
- DZ of Glastonbury, CT$1.00/ea1 Unit,
- SH of Altenburg, MO$1.00/ea1 Unit,
- WT of Sulphur Springs, AR$1.00/ea2 Units,