Gilberto Oliva Reserva Noir Torpedo (6.1"x50) Pack of 5
|Binder||Honduran, Honduran Broadleaf|
A Darker Reserva
Oliva is one of the finest cigar makers out there. From their Nub line to the fan favorite Oliva Serie V, critics and enthusiasts alike agree that they make top-notch products. And the Gilberto Oliva Reserva series is their newest line of products to hit the market. We first saw the Reserva and Reserva Blanc in 2017 and both have claimed 90+ ratings and some “Best Buy” awards in 2018 for their high quality and attractive price points. Gilberto Oliva Reserva Noir is the newest on the scene.
The two previous Gilberto Oliva’s were on the mellower side of the spectrum but Noir cranks it up a notch. It comes dressed in a dark and oily Honduran Jamastran wrapper with a Honduran binder and a core of hearty Nicaraguan long-fillers. It gives the Gilberto Oliva Reserva line and rich, hearty option to suit the maduro fans out there. Light it up and be greeted with pleasant notes of roasted nuts, dark chocolate and a slight sweetness in a full-bodied format. The pricing is just the icing on the cake.
- HS of Edmond, OK$6.00/ea2 Units,
- DC of CONWAY, AR$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- JW of Deerfield , IL$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- DB of DESTREHAN, LA$6.00/ea1 Unit,
- JR of Fountain Inn, SC$6.50/ea1 Unit,
- SA of Parkersburg, WV$6.50/ea1 Unit,
- CS of Eden, NC$6.50/ea1 Unit,
- CB of Berea, KY$6.50/ea1 Unit,
- JR of Berkeley Heights, NJ$6.50/ea1 Unit,