Gran Habano #1 Connecticut Gran Robusto (Toro) (6.0"x54) Pack of 10
Numero uno for a reason.
This mellow to medium-bodied blend was crafted to deliver delicate, smooth flavors in droves. Designed to compete with brands Macanudo and Ashton, the #1 Connecticut lays to rest the myth that mellow cigars can't pack a lot of flavor. At play you'll find a silky Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper, sitting atop a core of Nicaraguan long-fillers and binder. This recipe serves up predominant notes of cream and toast, before additional hints of nuts, leather, and a touch of coffee enter the fray. Highly enjoyable, the #1 Connecticut dances between mellow and medium-bodied during a slow, gradual burn. The blend has even received an impressive ’4.3’ rating from SMOKE Magazine.
- RH of Las Vegas, NV1 Unit,
- JM of BETHLEHEM, PA1 Unit,
- MJ of OCEAN SPRINGS, MS1 Unit,
- MF of Dayton, OH1 Unit,
- JK of Weeki Wachee, FL1 Unit,
- RG of Bay Village, OH1 Unit,
- GD of Charlotte, NC1 Unit,
- WB of Amityville, NY2 Units,