Gurkha Classic Havana Toro (6.0"x54) Pack of 10
A Classic Blend!
After years of searching years for the perfect concoction of wrapper, binder, and filler, the guys at Gurkha have uncovered a Cuban-esque blend for the record books. They took their time with this one, meticulously tweaking the blend over twenty times until they knew they had achieved the perfect Havana flavor profile. Introducing Gurkha Classic Havana Blend, a nod to those revered blends of Cuba’s past.
Hailing from the fertile soils of Nicaragua that prove time and time again to encompass many of the same qualities as the revered Cubans of the past, Classic Havana Blend delivers in spades. Rocking a milk chocolaty Mexican San Andres wrapper, this gem begs to be lit at first sight. Medium-bodied and brimming with flavor, this box-pressed beauty permeates with notes of spice, earth, and nuts. If you yearn for that cherished Cuban taste or are looking to experience something darn close for the first time, Gurkha Classic Havana Blend is the choice cut for you.
- DF of Bellingham, WA$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- JB of Springfield, OH$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- JV of Peoria, AZ$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- HS of Placentia, CA$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- MG of Chicago, IL$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- BH of Seattle, WA$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- KS of GREEN BAY, WI$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- LH of Dallas, TX$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- SG of BATON ROUGE, LA$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- JL of Columbus, MI$18.50/ea5 Units,
- RC of BAKERSFIELD, CA$18.50/ea2 Units,
- MM of Manassas, VA$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- SK of West Bloomfield, MI$18.50/ea4 Units,
- EH of Tacoma, WA$18.50/ea1 Unit,
- LA of Warwick, RI$19.00/ea2 Units,
- BP of Portsmouth, VA$19.50/ea1 Unit,