Gurkha Legend Imperial (Churchill) (7.0"x54) Box of 18
Mellow out with premium Gurkhas.
While they may be the marketing masters of the industry, there is always a delicious blend underneath the unrivaled, extravagant packaging. The 94-rated 125th Anniversary, 91-rated Ninja, and the 91-rated Master Select, just to name a few. Their taglines sure are confident, “World’s Finest Cigar,” and “The Rolls Royce of Cigars,” but even Gurkha has some more value-oriented blends within their portfolio. With a bazillion blends under their blend, there is literally something for everyone.
The Legend line is one of their most popular and this spectacular extension is a must have for any Gurkha fan. The first thing you’ll notice about Gurkha Legend Imperial is its unique box. This sleek, modern box stands apart with a metal top revealing a slide out acrylic tray housing 18 premium Legend Imperial 7”x54 Churchills. Coming dressed in a Connecticut wrapper housing an Ecuadorian Habano binder and a core of Nicaraguan long-fillers, this mellow to medium-bodied blend delivers a balanced profile including sweet notes with some nutty and floral elements.
At just shy of 80% savings, take home a box of premium Gurkha Legend Imperials. 18 Churchills are starting at just $79.99.
- JB of Daphne, AL$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- JF of Lafayette, LA$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- WT of Lubbock, TX$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- SD of Cross Plains, TN$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- TF of Saint Louis, MO$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- TV of Solon, OH$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- JM of Watertown, SD$79.99/ea2 Units,
- TM of Cody, WY$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- DP of Plainfield, IL$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- SJ of Somerset, KY$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- BS of Royse City, TX$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- JA of Canton, MA$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- DR of Leesburg, VA$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- BN of Jacksonville, FL$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- PS of Laguna Niguel, CA$85.49/ea1 Unit,
- MK of Pleasanton, CA$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- VP of FOLEY, AL$79.99/ea10 Units,
- SB of Garland, TX$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- RF of Altadena, CA$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- AK of Glendale, CA$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- BM of APO, AE$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- SK of Fresno, CA$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- SR of Fishers, IN$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- RM of Tucson, AZ$79.99/ea2 Units,
- JP of Dover, TN$79.99/ea1 Unit,
- SD of Richmond hill, GA$79.99/ea1 Unit,