Gurkha Park Avenue Churchill (7.0"x48) Pack of 5
Blended to perfection under the strict standards of Gurkha, Park Avenue is a savory cigar to be appreciated by all palates. Handmade in Nicaragua, the blend consists of well-aged Cuban-seed long-filler tobaccos grown in the black soils of Esteli, Nicaragua and lush leaves from the Cibao Valley of the Dominican Republic. On the outside, a flawless Connecticut-seed wrapper grown in Ecuador seals the deal, adding a pleasant creamy component to an already complex bouquet. The smoke is leathery, with hints of nuts and baked bread, and remains smooth with a medium-bodied profile down to the nub.
*Pack of 5 cigars (no box).
- MG of Chicago, IL$10.00/ea5 Units,
- KK of PICKERINGTON, OH$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- SM of Yorktown, VA$10.00/ea3 Units,
- YG of Tacoma, WA$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- DS of Prosper, TX$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- MS of Sycamore, IL$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- MU of Anaheim, CA$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- EG of Kildeer, IL$10.50/ea1 Unit,
- KC of Plattsburgh, NY$10.50/ea1 Unit,