H. Upmann Perlado (Robusto) (5.0"x52) Pack of 5
|Filler||Dominican, United States|
The true hidden gem
After the success of the new fan-favorite Romeo y Julieta Perlado and Montecristo Perlado, it was natural there’d be a successor to the throne. Today, we welcome that new cigar… sort of. Feast your eyes on the H. Upmann Perlado, a new blend that’s sure to get some attention. The bad news? This cigar was crafted in a single size, without boxes, meant to be used only for promotional purposes and special events. The good news? We got our hands on a ton of them, and in true CI fashion, we’re delivering them straight to the people.
Featuring a Sumatra Java wrapper leaf overtop US and Dominican fillers, this ultra-smooth Perlado comes in a little fuller than its brethren. Things never dip above a medium-bodied profile, though. The flavor is excellent, delivering a smooth sipper of a cigar that’s charming all the way down to the nub. In short, if you loved either of the last two Perlados, or just appreciate a good, Cuban-esque blend, you’ll find plenty more to love here.
- GW of Shelby Township, MI$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- RS of Detroit, MI$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- CI of Miami, FL$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- MR of Citrus Heights, CA$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- SB of Reading, PA$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- BH of Rolling Prairie, IN$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- HB of Jefferson City, MO$10.00/ea1 Unit,
- DC of Harmony, PA$10.50/ea1 Unit,