H. Upmann by AJ Fernandez Toro (6.0"x54) Pack of 5
With over 170 years of quality production under its belt, H. Upmann may not feel it necessary to collaborate. With a portfolio of cigars that keeps well in touch with a rich Cuban heritage, H. Upmann has kept to its roots very well and has developed a deserved following because of it. Fortunately for cigar enthusiasts everywhere, they’re open to partnering with some of the other bigs in the industry.
Working with blend master AJ Fernandez, H. Upmann has put together a bold yet classic blend that will appeal to all types of palates. This medium to full-bodied cigar is made of Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper surrounding Criollo ‘91 and Piloto Cubano fillers for a sweet but balanced taste that exude delicious hints of cocoa, spice, and roasted nuts. A delicious finish befitting the regal and historic H. Upmann name.
Great news! H. Upmann by AJ Fernandez very quickly received a 90-rating.
- BS of Henderson, NV$20.00/ea2 Units,
- DV of Bay Shore, NY$20.00/ea1 Unit,
- DS of Belen, NM$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- KH of POCAHONTAS, AR$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- JK of WESTON, FL$20.50/ea1 Unit,
- RP of Southlake, TX$21.00/ea1 Unit,
- RR of MENIFEE, CA$21.00/ea1 Unit,