HC Series Black Maduro Gordo (6.0"x60) Pack of 20
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
The saga continues....
Let's face it, starting a new cigar brand is tough today. There's so many fantastic cigars on the market to compete with that many brands end up getting lost in the dust. So when the HC brand was announced, it had its doubters. But ten 90+ ratings later (that’s 10, count’em), it's safe to say HC has proven all doubters: wrong. With that in mind, welcome the latest addition to the HC family - HC Black Maduro.
Dressed in a dark, silky-smooth Havana Oscuro wrapper grown in Connecticut, HC Black Maduro is jam-packed with a rich combination of long fillers from Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic. After aging, these medium to full-bodied handmades deliver a creamy, complex array of coffee, pepper, caramel, leather, and earth. Delicious is an understatement, HC Black Maduro is downright heavenly.
- JF of Macomb, MI2 Units,
- PH of Ford City, PA1 Unit,
- CA of Whippany, NJ1 Unit,
- LQ of Chalmette, LA1 Unit,
- JD of Hopedale, MA1 Unit,
- DH of Pen Argyl, PA2 Units,
- AC of Omaha, NE1 Unit,
- BS of Atlanta, GA2 Units,
- TP of Palos Heights, IL1 Unit,
- JO of Whitesboro, NY2 Units,
- TB of Macomb, MI1 Unit,
- OV of Schoharie, NY2 Units,
- CR of Moss Point, MS1 Unit,
- KB of Ingleside, IL2 Units,
- RJ of Columbus, NE1 Unit,
- SB of New Carlisle, IN1 Unit,
- PE of Montgomery Village, MD1 Unit,
- KR of ANGOLA, NY1 Unit,
- WH of South Prince George, VA1 Unit,
- MJ of Rialto, CA1 Unit,
- ES of Jacksonville, FL1 Unit,
- EV of Lakeland, FL1 Unit,
- AL of Melbourne, FL1 Unit,
- LC of Mooresville, NC2 Units,
- GO of Bay Village, OH1 Unit,