Herrera Esteli Norteno Toro Especial (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
|Wrapper||Maduro, San Andres|
Herrera Esteli’s sophomore effort lives up to the hype!
Willy Herrera began his craft as a small manufacturer in Little Havana, Miami and his talents quickly landed him a job as Drew Estate’s master blender. Drafting off of the success of his first release under the Drew Estate umbrella, Herrera Esteli Norteno has finally arrived. This new release pays homage to Esteli, Nicaragua – the home of Drew Estate and Herrera Esteli. Norteno, meaning “northerners” in Spanish, was chosen as the name due to people from Esteli being referred to as ‘Nortenos.’
This full-bodied firecracker is no joke, boasting long-fillers from the fertile Nicaraguan growing regions of Jalapa and Esteli, both known for producing bold n’ hearty tobaccos. A Honduran binder cloaks these leaves with an oily San Andres Maduro wrapper draped over top. This long-anticipated release delivers bold notes of pepper and chocolate that endure to the finish and are backed by hints of cashew, cocoa, and espresso. Powerful, ultra-flavorful, and satisfying to the last puff, the second Herrera is easily as good as the first. And if you’ve tried the original, you know that says a hell of a lot.
Drew Estate Herrera Esteli Norteno landed at #7 on the 2016 Top 25 Cigar list and received a well-deserved 94-rating.
- JP of Millbury, MA$30.00/ea3 Units,
- EG of STATEN ISLAND, NY$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- KN of Amherst, NH$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- RC of Chicago, IL$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- RM of Sneads Ferry, NC$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- AB of MARINE ON SAINT CROIX, MN$30.00/ea2 Units,
- JR of Phelan, CA$30.00/ea2 Units,
- DM of Saint Clair Shores, MI$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- JG of PEARL CITY, HI$30.00/ea1 Unit,
- BC of Moulton, AL$30.50/ea1 Unit,
- BA of Canandaigua, NY$30.50/ea1 Unit,
- IT of Austin, TX$30.00/ea2 Units,
- GR of San Antonio, TX$30.50/ea3 Units,