Isla del Sol Toro by Drew Estate (6.0"x52) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Rich, creamy, and smooth, with a fantastic array of coffee and mocha flavors, complemented by a mouthwatering aroma and sweet finish. That’s Isla del Sol in a nutshell. To create this experience, Drew Estate created an ultra-rich, but extensively aged blend of Nicaraguan long-fillers, placed them inside a chocolate-brown ’Sun-Blessed’ Sumatra leaf, and introduced them to the luxurious nuances of premium Sumatran Mandheling bean coffee. Savory and slow-burning, this is an absolute must try!
6 Winners · 14 Bids Total
- DS of Jackson, NJ$12.50/ea1 Unit,
- SV of Pella, IA$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- AD of Fayetteville, NC$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- TS of ROCKWALL, TX$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- GA of Fredericksburg, VA$13.50/ea1 Unit,
- RM of Cibolo, TX$14.00/ea1 Unit,