Isla del Sol Gran Corona by Drew Estate (5.0"x44) Pack of 5
Images above are for demonstration only. See description for exact detail.
Rich, creamy, and smooth, with a fantastic array of coffee and mocha flavors, complemented by a mouthwatering aroma and sweet finish. That's Isla del Sol in a nutshell. To create this experience, Drew Estate created an ultra-rich, but extensively aged blend of Nicaraguan long-fillers, placed them inside a chocolate-brown 'Sun-Blessed' Sumatra leaf, and introduced them to the luxurious nuances of premium Sumatran Mandheling bean coffee. Savory and slow-burning, this is an absolute must try!
5 Winners · 13 Bids Total
- RL of Howell, NJ$10.50/ea2 Units,
- TS of Clinton Township, MI$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- AB of MOLINE, IL$20.00/ea2 Units,
- RS of BIRMINGHAM, AL$12.00/ea1 Unit,
- TA of Sherwood, AR$12.50/ea1 Unit,